Below are our terms for the use of this Website, whether as a guest or a registered user - please read these terms carefully before using this Website.
- “You” refers to the visitor or registered user or customer.
- “Advertiser” refers to the real estate agents, property developers or an asset management company and/or Landlords and/or any other authorised person allowed proceeding with the advertisement of the sale of property.
- Access to Website
- You can access most parts of the websites without having to register any details with us. This includes all articles, guides, and news and product information pages within the Websites. Access to the real estate advertiser though is only available via the creation of a user account. Registration with us and the creation of a user account is free of charge.
- It is for you to make the proper arrangements for you to access the Websites. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Websites through your Internet connection are aware of this Agreement, and that they comply with it.
- Our Websites are intended for any users that access them. Content available on our Websites may not be suitable or accessible from other countries. We may restrict the availability of our Websites or our services or goods to any person or country at any time without prior notice.
- General Terms
- The information contained in the content of the Website (including links of estate agents, pictures of properties, personal information or other information of companies or people who advertise or list properties) is only for informational purposes. The content on the Websites does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in the Websites to make any decision or take any action, based on the content of the Websites
- It is hereby expressly made clear and acknowledged by you that we operate as an advertising platform/marketplace and not as a licensed real estate agent. As such, it cannot help with any transactions related to real estate. The information on our Websites is provided purely for informative purposes and does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation by Us to sell or to rent real estate and it should not form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment whatsoever with respect to any such real estate.
- We are not obliged to and do not review, check or control any person or organization or any legal entity that uploads Ads on the Websites, but we reserve the right to do so and to take all necessary measures if we consider or have reasons to believe that any of these Terms and Conditions are infringed.
- We cannot arrange viewings of the listed properties but rather when a User wants to contact an Advertiser the information of the User will be forwarded to the Advertiser. The consent of the User to share his/ her information derives from the express of interest to the relevant property at time.
- Advertisers listing real estate on our Websites is/are responsible for the integrity of the information, which is in all respects true, complete and accurate to the best of its/their knowledge and belief. The content of the Websites is provided by 3rd parties (users, estate agents, realtors, property developers or an asset management company) and cannot be certified or guaranteed for its accuracy. In no event, the Websites bears liability for the accuracy of the description of a property, or for any economic loss that might occur from a transaction in the real estate market.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings in relation to real estate.
- The pages contained in the Websites may also contain errors, including technical and typographical errors.
- The use of automated systems or software to extract data from the Websites for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited unless the third party has directly concluded a written license agreement with the Websites in which we permit such access.
- The Websites may advertise in different kind of currencies including cryptocurrencies, nevertheless the base currency of the Websites must always regarded to be EURO (€). It must be noted that is up to the discretion of the advertiser or the client represented by the advertiser as to whether a settlement in any other type of currency other than EURO (€) will be accepted. The Websites display other currency options and exchange rates solely for informational purposes. The Websites currency rates are automatically updated on a frequent basis although the User should always cross-examine any rate that appears on the Websites.
- If any provision of these Terms of Services is held to be invalid, void or for any other reason unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, convert or update in any other way the Terms of Services. These amendments take effect immediately upon posting. If the User does not agree to the change of the Terms of Services he must stop using the Websites. We reserve the right to modify or terminate in part or in whole, temporarily or permanently with or without prior notice to the User and the User accepts that he or any third party does not maintain any claim for any modification or interruption of the Websites.
- If any part of this Terms of Services is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, including, but not limited to, the above disclaimers and liability limitations, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will continue in effect.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms of Services, by email, regular mail, postings on the Websites, or other reasonable means now known or developed in the future.
- Services Suspension
- The website retains the exclusive right, which users/visitors/subscribers fully accept, to set the website out of order and suspend, temporarily or permanently, its operation, with or without warning, in order to solve technical problems. The website also reserves the right to stop providing its services to the users who bear overdue financial obligations towards it.
- User/Visitor/Subscriber Conduct
The user/visitor/subscriber understands and accepts that by using the services of the website, he/she may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or illegal. In case the website receives any notification that any content causes moral or other damage to a third party, it reserves the right to immediately remove such content and at the same time to terminate the account of the user/visitor/subscriber who violates the present terms.
Users/visitors/subscribers agree to not use the services of the website to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, offensive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy and personal data, that generates feelings of hatred and/or any other penal offence.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any legal entity or natural person or falsely state the identity of the user/visitor/subscriber or misleadingly state the affiliation and/or the cooperation of the user/visitor/subscriber with another entity or person.
- Forge or otherwise falsify identifiers of the users/visitors/subscribers, in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the services of the website.
- Have uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise installed any content by a person who has no right to make this particular content available, under any law or under fiduciary relationships.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install software or content of any kind (text, image, sound, video, animation) that infringes any intellectual property rights of any party (including trade secrets).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or promotional material, "junk mail", "spam" and any other form of unwanted promotion of any content.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install, and/or promote and/or make available any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national, European or International law and/or any regulations having the force of law and concerning and/or covering any services of the website.
- Violate in any way the privacy and the personal and social rights of other users/visitors/subscribers (such as the collection and/or storing of personal data of other users/visitors/subscribers).
- Limitation of Liability
The website does not bear any liability for:
- Any failures due to software or Internet errors or unavailability or any other circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Loss of the user/visitor/subscriber’s password or account ID caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to his/her computer system.
- Any consequences arising out of or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs to obtain unauthorized access to its system or this Site.
- Any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect user’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to his/her use of our Site or to his/her downloading of any content on it, or any website linked to it.
- Links to other websites
- This website contains links to other websites. These websites are provided for user’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). The website does not bear any liability for the accuracy of the content of the website. The website does not guarantee that the websites or any other websites that are linked to them are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer software.
- Therefore, the website cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users/visitors/subscribers provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. The website bears no responsibility for the continuous, uninterrupted and safe accessibility of the visitor/user/subscriber to the other websites. Hence, in case that a problem occurs, while visiting those websites, the users/visitors/subscribers should refer directly to the corresponding websites for the restoration of the problem.
- The aforementioned websites contain content submitted by third parties. The website does not bear any liability for illegalities arising from omissions, errors, inaccuracies in the content provided by third parties. The information in these websites may be updated at any time and often be out of date. The website bears no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- In case a user/visitor/subscriber has a commercial transaction with a third party, then this transaction will be in accordance with the third parties’ terms and conditions and not the terms and conditions of the website. The website bears no liability for any aspect and outcome of this transaction.
- Exclusion of Liability
- The information contained in the content of this website (including links of estate agents, pictures of properties, personal information or other information of companies or people who advertise or list properties) is only for informational purposes.
- The content on this website does not constitute advice and the user/visitor/subscriber of this website should not rely on any material in this website to make any decision or take any action, based on the content of the website.
- The content of this website is provided by 3rd parties (users, estate agents, realtors, property developers or an asset management company) and cannot be certified or guaranteed for its accuracy in no event the website bears liability for the accuracy of the description of a property, or for any economic loss that might occur from a transaction in the real estate market.
- The pages contained in the website may also contain errors, including technical and typographical errors.
The content and right to use of loss and any content of the website constitute literary property of the owner of the website. The owner of the website controls the content and function of the website from their office in Paralimni, Cyprus.
- Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable where the performance or prompt performance of the services to be provided is prevented or affected by circumstances beyond its control.
We are committed to providing a high quality of service to all of our clients. Should you remain dissatisfied with our service, you will be provided with our internal complaints procedure, which details the action available to you.
- Governing Jurisdiction
These Terms of Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with these Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the website and any of its users/visitors/subscribers.
If there are any questions or need of clarification for any of the above, please send us an email at email@example.com.